jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834047
Employer Ref. 3707090/001
Be part of the Finance team of the top tier Chinese based Investment Bank with global presence.
Our client is one of the largest fast growing Chinese Based Investment Bank. Their products range from direct investment, securities sales and brokerage, asset management, wealth management, private equity, bonds, futures, derivatives, debt financing to other alternative investments. The company emphasis on the personal development of each employee, learning opportunity and career opportunity are constantly provided as an option to their employees.
Their Hong Kong office alone has over 200 staffs and they are current adding an additional permanent headcount for Account Payable Assistant position within the Finance Team to look after the Account Payable function.
You will be responsible for the following areas:
- Responsible for Account Payable session;
- Handle vendor statement, payment to suppliers, bank reconciliation and staff reimbursement;
- Conduct Account Payable Aging analysis, payment terms
- Liaise with external auditor, tax consultants and regulatory bodies;
- Deliver high quality of work within deadlines;
- Assist on any other Ad hot task or projects.
To qualify for this position it will be essential you have the following qualification:
- CPA student is a plus;
- 1-3 years of account payable working experience;
- (Candidates with no Financial Services industry experience are welcome too)
- Fluent level of spoken Mandarin; Business level of English and Cantonese are a MUST;
- With excellent organization, prioritization and interpersonal skills;
- With strong ownership of task and humble to learn attitude;
- Willing to contribute to the team;
- Adequate MS Excel skills and system enhancement experience is preferred;
- Optimistic mindset and attitude; able to cope with tight deadlines while working under pressure.
- Attractive salary package
- Attractive discretionary bonus
- Convenience working location - Central
- Close and friendly team based working environment
- 5 days work
- Bank holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Sport allowance or fitness club membership
- Overtime allowance
- Meals allowance
- Opportunity to be part of the Investment banking Finance Team
- Excellent career progression opportunity - growing company
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anthea Sze-Ting YAN on +852 3602 2431
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk