Account Servicing Manager (Ongoing Contract)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835432
Employer Ref. 102-18102016ad-HA
Our client, an established systems integrator and solutions provider is seeking an experienced Account Servicing Manager to manage the accounts in Hong Kong.
- Identify and develop business opportunities, pro- actively hunting for new business and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from our company’s products and services
- Responsible for lead generation and appointment setting
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following procedure
- Build referral and lead generation network
- Develop and implement strategies for new products and services
- Determine new opportunities by analysing business needs
- Responsive to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner
- Manage accounts and increase company’s involvement with clients
- Degree/ Diploma in business studies or related
- 4-8 years working experience in a Business Development role
- Prior experience within the Financial Services industry and experience in executing complex business deals is strongly preferred
- Broad understanding of the Financial Services Industry and possess a strong network base
- Strong negotiation skills and demonstrated technical aptitude.
- High commercial acumen and a record of dealings with middle managers through to decision makers
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Ability to work collaboratively and confidently, lead pitches and kick-off projects effectively with the internal teams
Interested parties please apply online with expected salary and MS Word formatted resume to email@example.com and quote the job reference number.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk