Solta Medical, Inc. is a global leader in the medical aesthetics industry, providing innovative, safe and effective solutions for patients, each designed to enhance and expand our partner physicians’ medical practices.
Account Specialist / Senior Account Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005150426
- Responsible for sales coverage in assigned area.
- Develop customer and channel business plan.
- To call on clinics, doctors and aesthetic centers to promote and sell assigned product line.
- To provide on site product demonstration and application support to customers.
- To develop key account management plan and conduct regular training to staff of customers
- To build rapport with customers
- To collect and report market and competitive information on regularly basis
- To prepare call plan and field visit report
- To prepare quotation and other paper work for customers
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- University graduate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Professional attitude
- Good team player
- Excellent references and work history.
- Minimum 2-3 years sales experience preferably in medical device or skin care industry
- Ability to proactively prepare contingency plans to ensure to achieve the budget on time.
- Established negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested candidates are invited to send your detailed CV, current and expected salary, and notice period to us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates who are not being invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be kept for maximum of six months as future reference for similar openings.