jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782820
Employer Ref. 472010/001
The company is the market leader of the property industry. Their Finance department is looking for a self-motiovated and responsible Accountant to handle the accounting duties and to assist on the company expansion.
- Report to the Senior Manager (Consolidation)
- Support and prepare monthly consolidation statement and conduct analysis on a regular basis
- Assist on annual audits for subsidiaries, prepare report and to perform result announcements
- Support inter-companies transactions accounting entries and fund flow arrangements
- Perform market reserach, advise company performance and improvement, and to develop future benchmark purpose
- Handle ad-hoc assignments assigned by the seniro management
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance (HKICPA/ACCA) is an advantage
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience (Prefer gain from MNC or Big Four CPA firms.
- Familiar of Hong Kong and China taxation system, accounting standards and regulations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and able to work independently
- Detail-minded and strong organizational skills
- Proficient in English, Chinese and Mandarin is a must
About the Organization
Successful Candidate will receive attractive salary package and excellent career path
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.