Panasonic Corporation based in Osaka, Japan is a worldwide leader in the development and manufacture of electronic products for a wide range of consumer, business, and industrial needs.
Being a Fortune Global 100 Company, Panasonic has an unyielding commitment to the society in which we operate and for international growth. We believe that self-motivated and talented individuals can help us to set new standards in our field.
Panasonic Hong Kong Co., Limited, as one of the leading Japanese companies in Hong Kong, we are committed to building a strong team to cope with our long-term development in the region.
Currently, we invite the best and brightest candidates to apply for the following position:
Accountant (Ref: AC/ACT/JD)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783421
Employer Ref. AC/ACT/JD
- Work in a sizable team to monitor internal and external financial reporting matters
- Prepare management reports and perform financial planning and analysis to support decision making and business growth
- Coordinate and drive various teams to improve existing work flow in relation to financial reporting
- Liaise with various departments and internal/external auditors
- Handle ad-hoc projects as requested
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines
- Professional accounting qualifications such as HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent is a MUST
- 5 years of working experience in manufacturing and Trading company
- Hands-on financial reporting experience in a sizable company
- Strong analytical and reporting writing skills
- Detail-oriented, proactive, independent and strong sense of ownership
- A team player with excellent interpersonal & communication skill
- Hands-on experience in PC software and financial systems (e.g. MS Word, Excel, PPT and Oracle)
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English. Proficient in Mandarin
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Please send your application with detailed resume quoting the employer reference number and indicating both present and expected salary and date of availability to us.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.