We are a well established, locally incorporated Restricted Licence Bank, specializes in providing trade finance solutions.
Inviting high caliber, dynamic professional to manage the Compliance area
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831732
- Prepare banking returns;
- Liaise with regulator in matters related to banking returns;
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with relevant statute;
- Coordinate with external auditors in respect of audit assignments;
- Prepare and analyze management reports;
- Prepare the bank’s tax computation;
- Liaise with tax consultants;
- Assist ad hoc projects / duties assigned by CFO.
- 4 years relevant experience in banking industry;
- Good understanding of HKMA reporting requirements;
- Good understanding of financial disclosure requirements of accounting standards, company law and banking ordinance;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel in preparing financial analysis and reports;
- Good writing and speaking in English;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Able to work under tight schedules.
To apply, please send your updated CV with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and strictly in accordance with the Bank’s personal data policies. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful.