Integrated Display Technology (http://www.idthk.com), founded in 1987 and publicly listed, is one of the leading providers of consumer electronic products. We design, develop, manufacture and market LCD-technology products for private label buyers and our own globally recognized brand, Oregon Scientific (http://www.oregonscientific.com). Our collection includes Time & Weather, Sports & Health, Personal Communication, and Children's Learning products which are marketed worldwide to a broad customer base served by offices in Europe, USA and Asia Pacific. International marketing is supported by product development and corporate head office in Hong Kong, with manufacturing facilities in China.
IDT is recognized for our awards-winning product design and commitment to excellence. We carry that commitment to our people by creating a dynamic work environment that fosters collaboration, personal contribution, and career growth for talented, energetic individuals. We are looking for qualified professional to join our organization in the following role.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833500
- Monitor and review PRC, overseas and HK entity’s operation and performance;
- Review monthly reporting pack of PRC, overseas and HK entity’s;
- Work close with PRC colleagues in daily operation of HK entities;
- Review monthly vouchers and make sure different items are booked in the right account;
- Assist in preparing the monthly group consolidation accounts.
- At least 2 years experience in audit and accounting
- Degree holder majoring in Accounting/Finance
- Associate member of HKICPA, ACCA or other professional accountancy
- Excellent PC skills including MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Mature, independent, self-motivated and willing to work under pressure and tight deadlines