Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Accountant (Life sciences brand, Up to 18K)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834030
Employer Ref. 91M0078946
- Urgent Hiring!
- European pharmaceutical brand
- Vast amount of exposure
Our client, a growing pharmaceutical brand based in Europe, is looking for an Accountant to develop with the company.
- Handle full sets of accounts and month-end closing
- Prepare and maintain accounting journals,and reconciliation for business transactions
- Assist in preparing financial analysis such as variance analysis and commentaries on financial reports
- Perform other ad hoc. tasks such as invoice processing, payments review and employee's reimbursements
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Business Administration or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of relevant experience or above, preferably in FMCG/Pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Proactive, able to work under pressure and willing to learn
- Immediately available is preferred
If you would like to apply for this role, please apply online or send your CV to Rita Lee at email@example.com