Wintech Network Technology Co., Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834577
- Familiar with financial and accounting laws and regulations, maintain accurate and timely accounting work and establish corporate financial and accounting management system;
- Planning, reviewing and monitoring day-to-day operations including transaction processing, financial analysis, regular account-checking, invoice, receipt and file management, costing, budgeting, forecasting and statutory audit assignments and provide timely feedback/insights to business management team;
- Assist asset management team to check and review the account and provide guidance to the cashier;
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to the management team;
- Handle ad hoc assignments;
- Matriculated with ACCA certificate and LCC advanced certificate;
- Minimum 5 years of accounting and financial analysis experience;
- Experienced in book keeping and general accounting;
- Well-versed of accounting policies and capable in tax planning solutions;
- Fluent in both spoken and written Chinese (Mandarin) and English is a plus.
We offer excellent career prospects and competitive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your resume through APPLY NOW by clicking the button. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. All applicants' information will be destroyed after 12 months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Wintech Network Technology Co., Limited
About Wintech Network Technology Co., Limited
Wintech Network Technology Co., Limited is an up-rising high-tech company featured in the R&D of network technologies including data analysis, online games, Apps and more. With strong presence in Mainland China and Southeast Asia, we plan to explore the global market with the most gifted talents. As a flourishing IT company with rapid development and enjoyable working environment, we’d like to invite young and talented people to work and grow with the company and to build a great enterprise together, where your hard-work is much rewarded and your potential fully tapped.
Come and join our excellent team with like-minded individuals and together we can make a difference!