Wonderful Sky Financial Group Limited
Wonderful Sky Financial Group (WSFG) (01260.HK) is a well-established listed financial public consultant company. We principally engaged in the provision of financial PR services in Hong Kong, providing Five-In-One professional service, integrating financial public relations, investor relations, international roadshow, financial printing and corporate branding services. Wonderful Sky Financial Group is a leading player in financial PR market. We acknowledge the condition of clients, their corporate communication culture and operation environment, fully understand their needs, and formulate tailor-made professional services with high quality and value-added services.
Our Human Resources Management philosophy is to maximize each talent’s competence to the fullest. Career path in our company includes professional development into one of the dual channels of “Management Rank” and “Specialist Rank”, in which each talent will be engaged in a set of talent management programs such as mentoring, professional training, career counseling and performance management. Our “Wonderful Sky Business School” offers various professional training programs in fields of public relations know-hows, corporate systems, professional skills, business etiquette etc. in order to train up our talents into seasoned industry experts. We also emphasize “Reward for Talents”, giving out recognition and awards such as best employee awards, and different career development opportunities such as promotions and act in the role of mentor, and all this evaluation is based on the KPI each person get every month.
To cope with our group's expansion, we invite high caliber and diligent candidates to apply for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835702
- Handle all around accounting functions, incl. invoicing, A/R, A/P, G/L;
- Prepare monthly financial statements for group companies;
- Reconciliation for Bank and other accounts
- Assist in month-end closing and year end audit
- Assist in company secretary works;
- Analysis of financial statements and report; and
- Assist in ad hoc assignments.
- University graduate with a degree preferably in Accounting, Finance or a related discpline;
- Qualified member of HKICPA or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience including auditing / commercial experience;
- Financial accounting experience in a listed or sizable company and have knowledge in listing rules preferred;
- Good comment of Cantonese, Mandarin and English;
- Accountable & high sense of responsibility;
- Knowledge in SAP preferred.