Grana Group Limited
Grana Group Limited (grana.com) is a newly founded international fashion start-up with operations based out of our Wong Chuk Hang warehouse and office in Hong Kong. Our mission is to provide the highest quality clothes and consumer goods at the lowest possible prices, while having as much fun as possible doing it
Not to brag, but we are growing very quickly and we need great talented people to join our team and fast. We are looking for someone who can fit within our culture of innovative thinking and resourcefulness, someone with a real go-getter attitude.
A position within the company is currently available for an Accountant to join our team. This person would come on-board and help the company to organize its accounting department internally, ensure compliance with statutory authorities and assist with developing our online accounting platform for future growth and financial analysis.
You will be working closely with our Head of Administration, and you will be challenged to keep the accounts of the company in proper order under a live format, whilst continually innovating and developing the department in order to maintain scalability as we grow. We are looking for someone who knows their stuff and is willing to take on a range of responsibilities.
This is an exciting opportunity for an in-house role with a fun and young dynamic team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836932
- Ensuring regular statutory compliance, taxation, payroll etc.
- Data entry into our configured Xero online accounting program.
- Daily bank reconciliation.
- Management of data entry personnel as we grow.
- Management of Accounts Payable.
- Management of filing system, including employee records, employee expense claims, general expenses, suppliers etc.
- Assist in processing employee expense reports (we use Xero and Expensify).
- Securing financial information by completing database backups and record system retention.
- Preparation of monthly financial status reporting.
- Assisting with Year-End accounting preparation and reporting.
- Providing ad-hoc support for daily operations and special projects completion.
- Qualified CPA, ACCA or ACA.
- Will have a degree in Accounting.
- Have at least three years’ experience working in a Hong Kong based company as an Accountant.
- Preference in a retail environment or Inventory based business for prior experience, though not a must.
- Enjoy working in an entrepreneurial and start-up environment.
- Are detailed oriental and ready to take responsibility for projects.
- Are a self-starter but also a team player.
- Have the right skillset and attitude.
Now it’s on you – want to join us?
At Grana, we're thinking of everything to create the best online shopping experience in the world. That objective starts from within as we build and develop our own team. We don't care much for titles or the usual ways of doing business. What we care about are finding people who share our vision and have a passion for taking on challenges and seeing results, all in a fun, dynamic, and rewarding environment.
Grana team members should:
- Be passionate about quality products
- Be action-oriented and results-driven
- Enjoy working with teams
- Be self-starters
- Bring fun into their work
- Want to make the world a better place.
If you are ready to join a great team and fantastic work atmosphere with the possibility to grow within the company, please get in touch.