We are a leading exhibition organizer with over 20 years of event organizing experience in Hong Kong. Our events cover wide spectrum of industries and to cope with our business expansion, we are inviting competent candidates to apply for the following position.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837453
Employer Ref. 20161019
- Compile and be responsible for full sets of accounts in compliance with all governing laws, rules and regulations
- Handle daily financial operations and periodic closing
- Support senior management with timely management reports
- Various ad hoc analysis required by management
- Degree in accounting
- A minimum of 6 years' solid working experience with 1 year at supervisory level, audit experience a plus
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Pro-active, dynamic, susceptible to change, capable to work under pressure
- Knowledge in Peachtree accounting software in an advantage
- Immediately available preferred
We offer attractive remuneration packeage including 5-day work and excellent develpment prospect to the right candidate. Inerested party please send full resume with expected salary, availability and contact no. by clicking "APPLY NOW"
Website : http://www.hka.com.hk
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related pruposes.