eSun Holdings Limited is a member of the Lai Sun Group which has been established in Hong Kong since 1947. The principal activities of the eSun Group include the development and operation of, and investment in, media and entertainment, production and distribution of music and film and video format products, and the provision of advertising agency services.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916102
Employer Ref. 18/88/DB
- Manage daily full sets of accounts and maintain proper internal control
- Prepare monthly management reports for management review
- Assist in group reporting for budgeting and cost analysis, cash flows and other management reporting requirements
- Monitor cash flows and prepare cash flow forecast
- Perform ad hoc assignments
- Higher Diploma or above in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant working experience
- Proficient in MS Office applications. Knowledge in application of Sun System / Infor Q&A would be an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Mature, self-motivated and independent with strong sense of internal control
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
We offer attractive remuneration to successful candidates. To apply, please send your full resume stating date available, present and expected salary by mail to Group Human Resources & Administration Controller, eSun Holdings Limited, 11/F Lai Sun Commercial Centre, 680 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon or click the button "APPLY NOW" shown below to send your application via email.
Personal data provided in the employment applications will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose by the Lai Sun Group Companies. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed upon completion of the process.
A member of the Lai Sun Group