OUR Group is listed in Hong Kong Exchange. Our business includes procurement, transportation, storage, processing and marketing of coking coal, servicing the Chinese steel industry at large.
In line with the Company expansion plan, we are constantly looking for capable and visionary talents to join our team. We invite committed and motivated individuals to apply for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917937
- Degree holder in Accounting is a must;
- Handling full set of accounts, including accounts payable, accounts receivables, monthly management accounts and financial reports independently;
- At least 2-3 years solid experience in audit field;
- Self-motivated, responsible, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Strong Excel skills and computer skills including Microsoft Office applications and Chinese word processing;
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese;
- Fluent in spoken Putonghua is highly preferred;
- Experience in Kingdee ERP accounting software (金蝶) would be an advantage;
- Liaise with external auditors and coordinate the annual independent audit exercise including preparing the draft audited financial statements and following through thereafter until the audited financial statements are executed by the auditors;
- Immediately available is preferred.
We offer 5 days work week, public holidays, medical benefits, MPF and annual leave. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.