The Coface Group, a worldwide leader in credit insurance, offers companies around the globe solutions to protect them against the risk of financial default of their clients, both on the domestic market and for export. In 2014, the Group, supported by its 4,406 staff, posted a consolidated turnover of €1.441 billion. Present directly or indirectly in 98 countries, it secures transactions of over 40,000 companies in more than 200 countries. Each quarter, Coface publishes its assessments of country risk for 160 countries, based on its unique knowledge of companies’ payment behaviour and on the expertise of its 350 underwriters located close to clients and their debtors.
In France, Coface manages export public guarantees on behalf of the French State.
Coface SA. is listed on Euronext Paris – Compartment A
ISIN: FR0010667147 / Ticker: COFA
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918589
Responsible to handle the daily operations of the billing and receiving functions of Reinsurance Business.
- Liase with frontiers and service partners in account reconciliations, receiving, and claims handling processes;
- Liase with Commercial Team in reconciling billing data from LCS with the underlying Signed Policy and Application Forms;
- Coordinating with IT Team in handling new product, business and workflow to maximize automation;
- Leading an Assistant Accountant in handling all Revenue Recognition, Commission and Claims Provision and Payment for Reinsurance Business
- Monitor the daily cash position and ensure sufficient fund to meet client’s disbursement; all transfer records must be updated and filed properly
- Coordinate collection process with Commercial Team to ensure timely clearance of debts
- Participate in business ad-hoc projects when necessary
University graduate majoring in Accounting disciplines
- 5 years relevant experience in handling full set of accounts
- Knowledge of ACCPAC is a plus
- Good communication skills and be able to work across functions
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
- Good initiative, be independent yet with good team spirit
- Able to work under pressure with tight timelines
- Organized with good planning and time management as well as attentive to details