jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920641
Report to Finance Manager, you will be responsible to prepare and maintain financial record for both Hong Kong and China regions.
Your area of responsibilities:
- Maintain accounting records and billing preparation
- Prepare full set financial statements to ensure it is complying with local government reporting requirements, ensure accuracy and timeliness of data and reports
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Calculate variances from the budget and provide support on preparation of significant issues to management
- Provide recommendations on improving efficiency and accuracy of data sourcing
- Provide support on preparation of forecasting and related analysis
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
- Provide clerical and administrative support as per requested
- Associate degree in accounting / business administration or equivalent level
- At least 3 years’ related experience, preferably in Chinese Enterprises or MNCs, as well as knowledge of bookkeeping and basic accounting principles
- Working experience in handling Mainland China bookkeeping with knowledge on China GAAP is a MUST
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficient PC skills, especially in MS Excel, Outlook
- Candidate with Oracle accounting software knowledge is an added advantage
- Detail minded, Able to work under pressure, proactive working attitude and good interpersonal skills
Interested parties are invited to send your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
All applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Emarsys Limited
About Emarsys Limited
Emarsys is a fast growing global technology company who values innovation. Born in 2000, we provide a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) to over 2,000 leading marketing organizations in over 140 countries focused on scaling truly personalized customer interactions regardless of channel (email, web, mobile, social).
Emarsys continues to be the partner of choice for marketers because our 600 team members in 15 offices are focused on engineering innovation into our platform, solving marketing challenges for our customers as a true partner, and helping one another succeed.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity with a company that values professionalism, has a global footprint, is fast paced, and fun, we challenge you to invest your most important asset – your time – with us.