Truly unique in its own style and class, SEVVA is the epitome in Hong Kong dining. The concept and philosophy of SEVVA is an embodiment of timeless chic glamour and the avant-garde. SEVVA continues to raise the bar of style, service and creativity in Asia. It is the restaurant of choice of famous personalities including Robert de Niro, Jennifer Lopez, Suze Orman, Royalties and many more international celebrities......
We are looking for dynamic, energetic and hard working candidates to join us and will train you to be the best.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921183
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
- Responsible for preparation of financial statements & management reports and ensure timely closing of accounts
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations teams in analysing margins, variances and cost analysis
- Review payroll and MPF reports
- Liaise with bankers and external auditors
- Participate in other accounting related and ad hoc assignments.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or other related discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Must be proactive, detail-oriented, forward-thinking and strong communication skills
- Must have strong execution skills with leadership qualities
- Self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented, independent, and able to work under pressure
- Experience in F&B business is highly preferred
- Must be familiar with MS office and accounting software (knowledge of POS system and Peachtree is an advantage)
- Knowledge of Payroll and HR functions is an advantage
- Must be fluent in written & spoken English & Chinese
Please send your full resume to click "Apply Now"
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)