EQS TodayIR Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922012
We are a dynamic team consisting of young and motivated individuals who are passionate about technology and capital markets, as well as driven to expand our business in Asia Pacific. We are looking for a self-motivated Accountant to support our finance team.
- Handle core FP&A responsibilities
- Handle bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable
- Prepare and compile reports across offices in Asia Pacific
- Support operation’s business analysis and financial evaluation
- Coordinate both external and internal parties as part of daily business and financial operations
- Propose and implement solutions to day-to-day and ad-hoc issues
- 2-4 years of related experience
- BA/BS degree with an emphasis in Accounting a must
- Basic knowledge in IAS/IFRS a must
- Strong analytical skills, MS Office skills, and ERP experience; Microsoft Navision experience an advantage
- Solid written and spoken English and Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Strong internal communication skills and cultural empathy
- Good at working independently and thinking critically
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental and regional functions
- Hands-on personality, work well under pressure, ideally familiar with medium-sized companies with European background
- Attention to detail, proactive, organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
Applicants not contacted within one month shall consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to EQS TodayIR Limited
About EQS TodayIR Limited
EQS TodayIR is the Hong Kong subsidiary of EQS Group, a leading provider for digital investor relations solutions to publicly-listed companies. We are headquartered in Munich, Germany, and have been developing our Asia Pacific business since 2013. Within Asia Pacific, we operate offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taipei, Shanghai, and Shenzhen, serving over 500 companies in the region. We offer integrated communication solutions which can be used individually or combined effectively in a modular system. With our services oriented towards Corporate Investor Relations, we help companies fulfill mandatory disclosure requirements, disseminate press releases to global media channels, develop and maintain corporate websites, produce interactive financial reports, and execute audio and video webcasts.
Learn more about EQS in Asia: http://asia.eqs.com/ or visit our global careers page: http://www.eqs.com/en/career.