Come join a growing global manufacturing company!
Polygroup is the world-wide leader in the manufacturing of artificial Christmas trees, Christmas lighting, Air Mattresses and summer inflatables and above-ground swimming pools. Polygroup™ products are found at leading retailers throughout North America, Europe and Australia. Our Group has employed over 15,000 staff worldwide, operating in China, Macau, the United States and Mexico.
For more information, please visit our website at www.polygroup.com.
Accountant (Based in Futian, Shenzhen)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922489
We are a dynamic group and looking for the right candidates to join our finance & accounting team. You will participate in the reengineering process and extensive on the job training, which will leading to a rewarding career and growth in the career path. This is a valuable chance, which allows you to demonstrate and gain all-round accounting skills in a Global leader, in starting as an Accountant. You will expose to different areas which is not limited to finance, accounting, treasury, internal audit, company secretarial and analyst and ad hoc projects, etc..
- Preparing financial statements, budgets and monthly management reports and month-end closing
- Perform Inter-companies transaction & reconciliation, schedules breakdown, forecast & budgeting
- Analyze financial statements, highlight the variance and perform investigation and evaluation
- Handle annual audit and companies secretarial independently
- Assist in Treasury function and review cashflow and bank financing
- Perform Ad hoc projects assigned or internal audit for various factories/department when required
- Supervise staff and perform day to day accounting function
- Diploma or above in Accounting/ finance or related disciplines
- Min 3-5 years relevant accounting experience in trading or manufacturing industries is preferred.
- Self-motivated, independent, responsible, diligent, able to work under pressure, deliver results & meet tight deadlines.
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Proficiency in Excel application and knowledge in Access, Visual basis, etc.
- Experience on SAP R3, ERP, system implementation/enhancement will have definitely advantage
- Hand on experience in handling PRC factories or offshore offices is highly desired
- Good supervisory skills and ability to communicate and work with different cultures and levels
- Experienced and suitable candidates may consider for senior position
- Immediately available is an advantage.
An attractive package with excellent development prospect will be offered to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume, stating current and expected salaries via clicking “Apply Now”.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Polygroup will retain the applications for a maximum of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.