Enoteca Co., Ltd.
ENOTECA Co., Ltd. is a leading wine merchant in Japan. We import fine wines mainly from France, Italy, Chile, New Zealand, Australia, Spain, and California of U.S.A. We distribute and retail the wines in Asian countries. With the further expansion of our business in Hong Kong and mainland China, we are now looking for a highly motivated and positive individual to join our Hong Kong branch.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991596
- Responsible for providing support in preparing the full set of accounts, daily accounting work, month end closing & bank reconciliation
- Handle accounts receivables, accounts payables & bank balance & petty cash
- Monitor cash flow
- Monitor & follow up AR aging overdue
- Preparation of monthly schedules
- Provide clerical support including data entry, payment process & cost control
- Assist of general admin operations
- Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Higher Diploma in Accounting with LCCI higher level or above
- 5 years accounting experience or above
- Experience in retail industry exp in wine / F&B items is preferred
- Meticulous, patient & careful
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Good command of written & spoken English & Chinese
- Proficiency with MS Word & Excel
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested parties please send detailed resume with your current and expected salary in word or pdf format by clicking the Apply Now. Please state the position you would like to apply in the subject.
For more information, please visit our website at www.enoteca.com.hk.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only.