Elec-Tech International (H.K.) Co., Limited
Established in May 1996, Elec-Tech group engages mainly in the design, production and sales of small domestic appliances & Opto-electronics. We thrive on our reputation for providing wide range of products and professional services to our customers. With our expanding product line and growing business in US, Europe and China, we are looking for high caliber candidate to join us.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992574
- Report to the Finance & Administration Manager
- Handle, review and consolidate full set of financial accounts and reports with minimum supervision
- Perform on a monthly and quarterly basis, all required financial reporting, including budgeting, forecasting etc.
- Liaise with auditor, bankers relating to internal / external audit
- Monitor the Account Receivable status, follow up of payment with customers
- Prepare various finance analysis and reports
- Liaise with our PRC group companies’ finance team and overseas business units on the inter-company accounts reconciliation
- Degree / Diploma holder in Accountancy or Professional stage of the ACCA/HKICPA
- In-depth accounting knowledge in financial reporting, cash flow management and strong analytical skill
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience with international and multi-national companies experience
- Knowledge of MYOB Accounting system will be of definite advantage
- Good PC knowledge and proficient in the use of MS Office
- Effective communication skills in English and Putonghua are essential
- Available immediately
Competitive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties should forward their resume together with expected salary to:
The Senior Accountant
Room 608, 6/F, Lakeside 1,
No. 8 Science Park West Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park,
Pak Shek Kok, Hong Kong.
Or via clicking 'Apply Now'.
(All personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.)