Chuang Xin (China) Group Limited
To cope with the continuous business expansion of the Company, we invite talented and professional candidate to join our growing team as:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992670
- Responsible for full set of accounts including AP, AR, GL and FA
- Prepare financial reports
- Handle intercompany transactions and reconciliations
- Review and maintain proper documentation of financial records and reports
- Perform audit schedule
- Follow the implementation of commercial contracts
- Assist in credit control and improve of internal control procedures
- Assist in system implementation and enhancement
- Handle ad-hoc assignments and support to team members
- Occasional business travel and overtime is required
- Degree holder in Accountancy or other related disciplines
- Good proficiency in MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Experience in accounting software programs
- 7 + years relevant experience in small to medium industrial companies, including 3 years or more of similar finance management experience.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese)
- Independently, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Have a high level of responsibility and good communication, coordination and organizational skills, strong sense of moral values, pay attention to details in work and have a good team spirit and professional attitude.
- Immediately available preferred
We offer attractive salary remuneration including 5-days work week, double pay & discretionary bonus to right candidate. Interested parties, please send detailed resume with expected salary, contact no. and availability by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.