Accountant Max $35K (Native Mandarin)_URGENT
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992715
Employer Ref. 221-32765-jc1.2
• Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include handling the general accounting functions which will involve day to day operations of the financial accounting, preparation of month end closing, consolidation accounts, cash flow projection, reconciliations, variance analysis and various financial reports on a regular basis.
• Assist in the preparation of the annual budgeting and the quarter review budgeting
• Assist in dealing with the external auditor, tax agent and company secretary in relation to statutory audit, company secretarial and tax matters
• Assist in the coordination of preparing documentations associates with KYC, financings and bank account opening, etc.
• Maintain the proper filing system of the accounts and secretarial documents in both the hard and soft copy
• Assist in the implementation of the effective internal controls and accounting systems
• Assist in the group tax planning
• Undertake ad-hoc project assigned by senior management
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
• At least 6 years working experience
• Hands-on experience
• Working experience in MNC is a must
• Fluent English and Cantonese
Interested party, please send your Chinese resume in MS WORD FORMAT email to firstname.lastname@example.org with current and expected package and availability.
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk