YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
ACCOUNTANT (Ref. HK-0117-007)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995577
Employer Ref. WWSW
Our client is a leading wine merchant in Japan. They import fine wines mainly from France, Italy, Chile, New Zealand, Australia, Spain, and California of U.S.A. They distribute and retail the wines in Asian countries. With the further expansion of their business in Hong Kong and mainland China, they are now looking for a highly motivated and positive individual to join their Hong Kong office.
- Responsible in preparing the full set of accounts, daily accounting work, month end closing & bank reconciliation
- Handle accounts receivables, accounts payables, bank balance & petty cash
- Monitor cash flow
- Monitor & follow up AR aging overdue
- Preparation of monthly schedules
- Provide clerical support including data entry, payment process & cost control
- Assist of general admin operations
- Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Higher Diploma in Accounting with LCCI higher level or above
- 5 years accounting experience or above
- Experience in retail industry exp in wine / F&B items is preferred
- Meticulous, patient & careful
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Good command of written & spoken English & Chinese
- Proficiency with MS Word & Excel
- Immediate available is preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS Word format to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and include Job Reference " HK-0117-007 " in your email subject for priority processing.
Please include the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.