Walton Brown (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997011
- Handle Full Set of Account, prepare month-end closing and regular reports
- Perform daily accounting duties including prepare vouchers, account payable and issue payment, etc.
- Responsible for P&L projection and budgeting
- Participate in other accounting related and ad-hoc assignments
- Higher Diploma or above in Finance / Accounting or related discipline
- With 4 years of accounting experience
- Able to work independently, proactive and with integrity
- Well-organized, responsive, positive working attitude and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in PC skill of word, excel, Chinese word processing and Flexsystem knowledge is in advantage
- Fluent spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Working location in Wong Chuk Hang, shuttle bus service is provided, covering various locations in Kowloon / N.T.
Interested parties please send your resume with current and expected salary via "Apply Now"
Information provided is strictly confidential and intended only for the use of recruitment purpose.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Walton Brown (Hong Kong) Limited
About Walton Brown (Hong Kong) Limited
ABOUT WALTON BROWN (HONG KONG) LIMITED
Walton Brown, a subsidiary of The Lane Crawford Joyce Group, is a full service retail management platform managing an exciting portfolio of international fashion and lifestyle brands in the contemporary and premium segment across Greater China. It also currently operates a chain of flagship luxury shopping mall Maison Mode and a value retailing business Times Outlets in China. In 2017, a built-for-China social mobile eCommerce platform MyMM.com will be launched by WWE & Company (BVI) Limited, an associated member of Walton Brown, to offer authentic international brands and in-season products in the contemporary affordable luxury segment paired with unique social experience and on trend fashion content.
As we expand, we are looking for high caliber candidates seeking their next challenge to make a difference in their career.