Lubuds Management Consultant Limited
Founded in 2007, the LUBUDS Management Workshop is a Hong Kong based company, growing rapidly on multiple business spectrums ranging from hairdressing salon, hair products, beauty services, as well as F&B in Greater China region.
We are looking for high caliber candidates to join our team:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997426
- Ability to handle full sets of books and accounting operations
- Oversee the accounting team and handle the daily accounting function
- Prepare monthly management reports, budgeting and forecasting for management review
- Continually improve the internal processes to streamline the accounting function
- Responsible to communicate with other departments and external parties
- Participate in ad-hoc accounting projects as required
- Degree holder in Accounting or relevant disciplines with a recognized professional account qualification in ACCA / HKICPA or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ relevant managerial experience in Accounting field
- Experience in Beauty industry would be an advantage
- Good managerial skill and strong sense of responsibility to meet deadline
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS office (especially MS Excel), knowledge in computerized accounting system such as Peachtree is preferable
- Good command of written & spoken Chinese & English
- To prepare a variety of management reports for management’s reference
- To perform any other duties as assigned by Head of HR & the delegates
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties, please click on below button “Apply Now”.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Only suitable candidates will be notified.