Bulgari Asia Pacific Limited
Part of the LVMH Group, Bulgari has been creating renowned fine jewelry since 1884. Today it is a global and diversified luxury brand with a product and services portfolio of jewels, watches, accessories, fragrances, hotels and resorts featuring exceptional quality, an innovative style and impeccable service.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997707
- Complete and review the month end closing within a tight deadline
- Perform accounts analysis and intercompany reconciliation
- Assist in improvement of internal control
- Assist in preparing the budget / forecasting
- Monitor the Bank balance and perform the monthly Cash Flow Statement
- To supervise the junior staff on daily accounting operations
- To arrange and participate the company stock take activities
- Perform other ad hoc tasks assigned by the Manager
- Qualified Accountant with Degree in Finance or Accounting;
- 3-5 years or above relevant experience in accounting field, preferably in retail industry;
- Practical experience in SAP would be an definite advantage;
- Proficiency in PC applications;
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- Detail-oriented, responsible, independent, self-motivated and interpersonal
We offer competitive remuneration and comprehensive trainings. Interested applicants please send your detailed resume, contact number, current & expected salaries to us, by email or by fax to (852) 2905 1777.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.