Hi-Performance Co Ltd
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998885
- Handle full set of accounts independently.
- Manage daily accounting duties including A/P, A/R, general ledger, accounts schedules and intercompany reconciliations.
- Prepare month-end closing, financial analysis and management reports.
- Prepare year-end financial report and coordinate the annual company audit.
- Assist in annual budget review and preparation.
- Perform assigned ad-hoc projects.
- Diploma in Accounting/LCCI 3rd level or above.
- Min. 7 years commercial accounting experiences.
- Fluency in spoken/written English and Cantonese.
- Independent, self-motivated and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Immediate available will be an advantage.
Interested party, please email your application with resume stating present / expected salary and date of availability by clicking "Apply Now".
Data collected for recruitment only.