Nitto Denko (HK) Co., Ltd., established in 1979, is a Japanese-based global company. We provide sales and marketing services for a broad range of Nitto Denko Group products including: adhesive tape and allied products, optical films for LCDs, MP encapsulate material and flexible printed circuit, etc. which are adopted by different industries.
Supported by the worldwide reputation and global network of our parent company - Nitto Denko Corporation, a listed company on the Tokyo Stock Exchange – we are devoted to provide our worldwide customers with innovative products and high quality services.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999499
- Participate in Month End Financial Reports preparation within tight reporting deadlines;
- Responsible for Account Receivable and Account Payable accounting duties,
- Handle trade receivable / inventory aging analysis and follow up settlement plans;
- Handle reconciliation of monthly statement with customers/suppliers and intercompany balances;
- Monthly cash flow planning;
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations;
- Handle ad hoc projects and assignments.
- Full-time Degree holder in Accounting or Business Studies;
- 3 years+ relevant experience and familiar with HKFRS and IFRS;
- Knowledge in using JDE, SAP systems or other Accounting Systems;
- Analytical and good numerical sense;
- Proficient in MS Office applications include Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin;
- Pleasant personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Initiative and able to work independently under pressure and tight deadline;
- Self-motivated, sense of responsibility, and willing to take up challenges.
Final candidate can obtain intensive on-the-job trainings and certification of professional experiences from our company HKICPA Authorized Supervisor.
Attractive salary package and fringe benefits including 5-day work, double pay, performance bonus, life and medical insurance, education sponsorship, etc. would be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.