MIKIMOTO, a renowned Japanese luxury pearl jewellery brand established in 1893, we are now seeking high-caliber candidate to join our team in order to cope with our retail expansion in Hong Kong.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005219604
- Handle daily accounting works
- Preparing the monthly financial statement on shop by shop basis
- Responsible for monthly schedules, budgeting and ad-hoc assignment
- Analysis the variance of financial report vs. plan and last year and expenses analysis submit to Management both in Singapore & Hong Kong
- Preparing monthly payroll
- Liaison with external auditors, government departments & bankers if any
- Higher diploma or above in Accounting or related discipline with ACCA Level II completed
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience and work with Retails business is an advantage
- Handle full set of books and monthly reports independently
- Self-initiatives, responsible and able to work independently and under pressure
- Proficient in MS Office, in particular MS Excel & Chi Windows
- Good in spoken English / Mandarin, and written English and Chinese
- Attractive salary plus double pay and discretionary bonus
- 5-days work
- Marriage leave
- Medical insurance
Interested parties please send your detailed resume stating expected salary and available date by clicking "Apply Now" specifying “Application for position of Accountant”.
Welcome to visit MIKIMOTO website www.mikimoto.com.hk for more information.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.