We are a listed group with diversified interests in construction, property development and estate management etc. In order to cope with our need for business growth, we are looking for qualified candidates for the following position:
Accountant / Assistant Accountant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833863
Employer Ref. ACC/161018/FIN/jd
Responsible for listed group consolidation, financial and management reporting.
- Responsible for taxation matters.
- Responsible for the finanical matters of the joint venture companies and co-ordination with the joint venture partners.
- Handle audit and accounting issues.
- Involve in budgeting, forecasting, system upgrade/ enhancement and ad hoc assignments.
- Handle financial analysis and ad-hoc projects evaluation.
- Degree holder in Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with exposure in financial accounting and taxation (both Hong Kong and PRC).
- Auditing experience in sizable accounting firm is an advantage.
- Working experience in listed company is an advantage.
- Self driven and possessing good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Responsible, independent, accurate and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Putonghua.
We offer attractive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with day time contact number, expected salary and quoting Ref. No. to the Human Resources Manager, 29/F., China Overseas Building, 139 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail or fax to 2528 2840.
Interested parties are invited to visit our website (www.cohl.com) for more information about us.
Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the China Overseas Group and its related companies over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.
Serving The Community 。 Prospering Hong Kong