Accountant / Assistant Accountant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915561
- Handle daily operation duties in Accounts Payable and GL
- Participate as a supportive role in all month-end closing and year-end audit to meet reporting requirements;
- Monitor and control budgetary costs;
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting;
- Perform and review schedules and monthly reconciliations;
- Conduct ad hoc financial analysis to support operations decisions
- Perform other duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Diploma or University Degree holder in Accounting.
- 3 – 4 years relevant working experience and gain from sizable company
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility, able to meet tight reporting deadline
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Proficient computer knowledge in MS office, ERP knowledge is an advantage
Interested parties please apply with full resume, current and expected salary to Senior Group Manager – Human Capital through one of the following means:
Mail: G/F, Core Building 2, No.1 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park ,Pak Shek Kok, Shatin, N.T.
Email: Clicking 'Apply Now'
All personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.