Fortune Fountain Capital Limited
Fortune Fountain Capital Limited was established in August 2016 as the international platform of Fortune Fountain (Beijing) Holdings Co., Ltd.. While leveraging on the talent pool of the Group, the elite management team with top banking experience and international resources, and its resources and capital in Hong Kong, FFCL devoted to rolling out the global financial strategy of the Group and becoming a comprehensive financial services company providing its global clients with securities trading, investment banking, asset management and wealth management services.
Accountant/Assistant Accountant (Finance & Accounting Department) (Ref:FFCL-SA/A-002)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005219990
Employer Ref. FFCL-SA/A-002-17
We are now inviting high caliber candidates to fill the following position.
- Oversees daily accounting and treasury functions;
- Handle daily payment transactions, bank reconciliation and update daily cashflow positions;
- Full set of accounts including vouchers & GL preparation, statutory financial reporting & management reporting to HK corporate office & PRC Head Office;
- Prepare various financial & accounting related schedules (included but not limited to balance sheet & P&L schedules) as requested to PRC head office;
- Assist management in budgeting control & cashflow management;
- Liaise with external auditor, tax agent & corporate secretary, etc;
- Participate in ad hoc project as assigned by supervisor and management.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent accounting qualification;
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience in financial service industries such as wealth management, corporate finance, brokerage or asset management industries;
- Knowledge of SFC FRR reporting is an added advantage;
- Familiar with accounting software such as Flex System, Sun System or Kingdee;
- Strong in MS Excel and proficient in other MS office applications and Chinese Word processing;
- Fluency in written & spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua);
- Detail-oriented, good organizational and communication skills;
- Meticulous, hands-on and good team player;
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Accountant.
Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salaries as well as availability to press "APPLY NOW".
All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.