Accountant / Bookkeeper (Part Time / Full Time)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781301
- Responsible for accounts receivable and reconciliations
- Data entry and accounting reports
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned by management
- Responsible for preparing various regular reports including monthly and quarterly financial analysis reports for management’s review in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
- Higher Diploma or above in Accounting or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience
- Strong in excel & computer skills required
- Self-motivated, responsible and well organized
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right. Interested parties please email full resume including covering letter and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone for interview.
5-days work, Discretionary Bonus, on-the-job training, medical insurance, meal allowance, overtime paid
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bread Elements
About Bread Elements
Bread Elements及Pastry Elements是一間分別為香港的酒店及高級美食餐廳提供傳統工藝及酸酵麵種製造的手工麵包，西餅和糕點的製造商。為配合公司的迅速發展，我們需要聘請有志人士加入我們。
Bread Elements and Pastry Elements are bakeries dedicated to supply artisan sourdough bread and pastries for gourmet restaurants and hotels of Hong Kong. Our rapid expansion requires us to hire addition staff to cope with the increase in demand from F&B industry.