CK Hutchison Holdings Limited
CK Hutchison, head office of a diversified group of companies with about 23,000 employees in Hong Kong and an additional 250,000 employees worldwide, invites high calibre and self-motivated individuals to join our organisation.
The Group Accounts & Taxation Department is responsible for serving the accounting and financial needs of the Head Office and coordinating the related services within the CK Hutchison Group. We are looking for accounting professionals for the following post:
Accountant – Corporate Accounting
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781229
Employer Ref. ACA/JDB
- Handle full-set of books, including month-end closing and preparation of annual financial statements
- Prepare monthly cash flow, quarterly forecast, annual budget and tax computations
- Prepare quarterly consolidation, variance analysis and supporting schedules
- Support all finance relevant functions and ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy, Financial Management or related disciplines
- Member of professional accounting bodies
- 4-5 years of relevant experience, preferably gained from big 4 / sizable accounting firms and / or large multi-national corporations
- Well versed in MS Office and experience in using Oracle and Hyperion is preferable
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Independent, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skill, able to work as a team and build good relationship with other business units and departments
Salary and benefits will commensurate with experience and competence. Please forward detailed resume with indication of expected salary quoting our reference to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorised personnel for recruitment-related purposes only within the CK Hutchison Group of companies.
Applicants not having heard from us within six weeks of the date of application may consider their applications unsuccessful. The personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise pursuant to the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in Hong Kong.