Hitachi Chemical Electronic Materials (Hong Kong) Limited
Hitachi Chemical is promoting a “Material System Solution” that provides customers with solutions to problems in product development from a comprehensive point of view regarding materials and technologies. Our vision is to “contribute to society through the development of superior technologies and products”.
Hitachi Chemical, a “technologically innovative corporation”, continues its mission of “working on wonders” to contribute to society.
To cope with the expansion of the business, we invite highly motivated and dynamic candidate to join our Hong Kong manufacturing operations.
Accountant - Costing
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998867
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Perform inventory costing analysis as well as product market pricing
- Monitor the RM, WIP and FG closing value
- Prepare inventory aging report and handle long-aged goods
- Analyzing actual manufacturing cost and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Assisting in month end closing
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Work with IT team and other operation units to perform the cost system implementation and improvement
- Bachelor degree in Finance / Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years solid experience of inventory and cost accounting in a manufacturing environment
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills, sound understanding of accounting principals
- Computer Literate- Strong excel skills and good in Word
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX a plus
- Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards
- With strong sense of responsibility and able to meet tight deadline with high accuracy
- Good command of Cantonese and English, Mandarin is definitely an advantage
- Immediately available is preferred