Our client is a European professional device company. They are stably growing these years. As the main and only role in Accounting Team, an ideal candidate will need to provide full accounting support for the company. The main duties for this position include but not limited to below:
- Responsible for full set accounting including daily accounting functions, book-keeping, month-end closing, management reporting and group consolidation
- Responsible to monitor and analyze AR/AP and Cashflow position
- Prepare quarterly forecast and annual budget
- Assist in statutory audit and tax
- Liaise with external auditors, bankers and IRD
- Handle ad hoc assignments when requested
- Qualified Accountant with ACCA/HKICPA or equivalent
- At least 8 years relevant experience
- Solid experience in managing full set of account and SAP is a MUST
- Audit experience preferable
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong accounting standards & taxation
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Able to work independently with efficiency and meet tight deadlines
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Double Pay
- Medical and Dental
- Working Location : Kowloon Bay
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Gemini Personnel Limited
About Gemini Personnel Limited
Established in Hong Kong in 1983, Gemini Personnel is a leading provider of human capital solutions with offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Bangkok and Singapore.
We work with our clients across a range of industries to secure the top talent in Asia for Temporary, Permanent, Executive and Interim Management assignments.
Outside of recruitment we also provide our clients with payroll management, outplacement, coaching and training support services.