jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831356
Employer Ref. 3633490/001
A great opportunity for qualified accountants to further develop their career in a well-established listed conglomerate in Hong Kong.
Our client is a HK-listed corporation whose business scope covers various businesses worldwide. To support their growing business, they are currently seeking for an Accountant for their operation in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for full-set of accounts, month-end closing
- Handle cash flow management, regular budgeting and forecasting
- Perform regular consolidation and various analysis
- Other ad hoc projects
- 4+ years of accounting experience with big 4/2nd tier external audit experience
- Qualified member of CPAA / HKICPA / AICPA / ACCA is a MUST
- Self-motivated, attention to details, independent with strong interpersonal and communication skills, responsible, able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent command in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Well versed in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Regional exposure
- Great career exposure
- Dynamic working environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact [Katy] [Hon] on [+852 3602 2466].
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk