NEXT PLC is a UK based retailer offering exciting, beautifully designed, excellent quality fashion clothes and accessories for men, women and children together with a full range of homewares. We trade from more than 500 stores in the UK and over 180 stores in more than 30 countries overseas. NEXT Directory, a home shopping catalogue and on line shopping with more than 2 million active customers. We also serve customers in 35 countries outside the UK through our international website.
NEXT SOURCING, a wholly owned subsidy of NEXT designs, sources, buys and merchandises NEXT branded products from overseas offices in Europe, South Asia and the Far East. We are looking for a high caliber candidate to meet with the new challenge to join our Hong Kong team in an exciting, fast paced and demanding sourcing office.
Accountant - Management Reporting (South Asia Region)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994964
- Handle month-end closing with overseas offices including preparation and review of financial statements, budgeting and forecast, variance analysis, and schedules, etc on a timely basis
- Support and assist in all financial and management reportings
- Coordinate and handle inter-company recharges and reconciliations
- Provide support to overseas offices relating to month-end closing, accounting policies and procedures, ERP systems, and internal control procedures, etc.
- Perform any ad hoc projects/assigments as requested
- Degree holder in Accounting or related discipline, qualified member of professional accounting bodies
- 3-5 years solid accounting experience in MNC
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, independent, responsible, detail-oriented, able to handle multi-tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with people at different level from different culture
- Proficient in MS Office (words/excel) and experience in using EPICOR accounting system is an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer good career prospects with an attractive salary remuneration including 5-day working week, double-pay, discretionary bonuses and medical insurance to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your Curriculum Vitae with expected salary and availability by clicking the following "Apply Now" button.
To know more about NEXT, please visit www.next.co.uk.
(Applicants not contacted within six weeks should consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data provided by applicants will be strictly used for recruitment purpose only.)