- Prestigious international retail brand
- Products are selling in leading department stores
- Attractive salary package with extra bonus provided
About Our Client:
Our client is a luxury home fragrance company. They belief that by combining beauty, quality and style, daily events can become a pleasure. All products are elegantly designed, professionally crafted and perfectly scented to heighten the sense of luxury. As an international retail brand, they provide excellent training and career development potential. They are now looking for an Accountant to join their team.
As an Accountant, you will be responsible for preparing financial statements, budgets and monthly management reports. You will be involved in sales analyzing and investigating variances. Preparing and responsible for monthly end closing, financial reporting and statement and system implementation. You will also have to handle payroll duty. Your contribution will be recognized with an attractive salary package and comprehensive support from the company.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Membership of HKICPA or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years’ accounting / auditing experience
- Strong team player who can work well individually
- Able to work efficiently under tight deadline and fast pace environment
- Excellent communication, both written & spoken, in English.
- Immediately available
This is a valuable chance to allow you to demonstrate all-round accounting skills in a Market leader in medical device as an Accountant. Our client offers an attractive package and numerous supports.
Interested parties could also send your full resume to CV @ robinsonconsultant.com.hk. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 working days.