jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831135
Employer Ref. 3551240/001
A great opportunity for accounting professionals to develop their career in a well-established multinational company.
Our client is a well-established real estate management company with over 60 years of history with footprints around the globe. To support their rapid growth in the Asia Pacific region, they are currently seeking for an Accountant for their Hong Kong Office.
- Perform full-set of accounts
- Prepare regular cashflow management, budget and forecast
- Liaise with internal and external parties (e.g. auditors)
- Degree holders with 2+ years of relevant experience
- Self-motivated, attention to details, independent with strong interpersonal and communication skills, responsible, able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent command in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Well versed in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Multinational Culture
- 5-days work week
- Competitive package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact [Katy] [Hon] on [+852 3602 2466].
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk