Accountant (A PRC Group) pref Mand speaker
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004779198
Employer Ref. 102-304509-JC 3.2
- Reporting to Financial Manager directly
- To prepare annual budgeting, monthly reporting, expenses & analysis
- Consolidate and review the management and financial reports of subsidiaries
- To manage general entries and journels
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines with 1 to 2 years member of HKICPA
- 5 years related Hands-on experience
- Familiar with MS office, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Native Cantonese and Good Mandarin
Interested parties, please send your resume in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employer Ref.102-304509-JC 3.2
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk