Accountant, Real Estate
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995037
Employer Ref. AHMW-250441
My client is a first tier real estate investment management firms with over USD50 billion in assets under management. Their mission is to offer a broad and deep investment platform that consistently delivers world-class investment results and exceptional client service. Because of their fast growing business, they are now looking for a fund accountant, Real Estate Fund to join their Finance team.
Report to the Team Head, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly accounting entries for individual Fund and SPV entities;
- Preparing financial consolidation;
- Handling the cash management;
- Maintaining full set of accounting records of investment funds;
- Managing processes for opening, operation and closure of bank accounts;
- Liaise with local accounting service providers/client personnel where needed to assist in transaction processes;
- Preparing and develop distribution models and waterfall calculations;
- Handling capital call and distribution calculations;
- Working closely with external parties, including but not limited to Auditors, tax advisor, legal advisor and fund admin.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 4 years relevant experience gained from asset management firms/ Big 4/ MNC.
- Strong Analytical in problem solving, able to make recommendations;
- Professional accounting qualification;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading asset management group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.