Our client is a leading global firm providing Fund services and administration to one of largest portfolio of clients focusing mainly on Real Estate. As they are experiencing fast and organic growth, they are looking to hire a very high potential Accountant to join the team in Hong Kong.
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for monthly accounting entries for individual fund and SPV entities
- Prepare financial consolidation create consolidated accounts and financial statements in respect to financial reporting basis
- Review monthly data to ensure proper accounting treatment
- Prepare individual and consolidated annual budget and forecast
- Prepare performance analysis and key return metrics
- Liaise with APAC local teams to prepare regional reporting package to head office
- Perform ad hoc projects as required
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with prior experience in a Real Estate/Property environment is a MUST
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus
- Willingness to take on a Hands on role
- Strong analytical skills and an independent and proactive attitude
To apply, click the "Apply" button or alternatively email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref. no. HK118516. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.