PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Accountant / Senior Accountant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994005
Employer Ref. CEV109306994031
- The successful candidate will supervise a team and provide professional accounting services to the Company.
- To handle full set of financial books and management reports independently and ensure proper accounting control in place
- To engage in month end closing, prepare accounting reports and analysis, support budget and forecast exercise, evaluate business proposal and support ad-hoc assignments
- To work with colleagues from different business units and regions to ensure the business objective and management target is achieved
- To liaise with external auditors, tax advisers and other professional advisers directly
- To take part in significant commercial interaction with sales and delivery teams, review their project budgets, perform variance analysis and calculate commission
- To identify opportunities for improvements on internal controls over financial reporting and other accounting practices
- Occasional travel to PRC is required
- A University degree in Accounting or related disciplines with an internationally recognized accounting qualification. Previous training in Big-4 and MNC is a must
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience, of which solid experience in managing finance operations and internal control is an advantage
- Strong in leadership who can motivate and supervise a team of accounting expertise
- Independent, proactive with positive and hands-on attitude, able to meet tight time line in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, analytical, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Chinese / Putonghua
- Proficient in computer applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Prior experience in Oracle accounting systems is an advantage
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary by email or fax to the Human Resources Department.
Fax: 2989 6309
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website athttp://www.pccwsolutions.com/public/Career/Career%20Event%20and%20Job%20Vacancies/
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.