HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers a unique quadruple-play experience in Hong Kong delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in the workplace, or on the go.
If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume immediately, quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 2514-8607.
Accountant / Senior Accountant (Ref-C106)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996085
Employer Ref. Z01012
The successful candidate will work in our accounting team in Group Finance and provide professional accounting services to different business units. S/he will prepare month end closing, accounting reports and analysis, conduct business forecasts and financial planning and support ad hoc financial projects. S/he will also evaluate the return and profitability of capital investment project, conduct performance tracking of completed project, and work closely with line managers to stay close to the business development of the Company's business units.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree in accounting, finance or a related discipline with qualification in professional accounting body.
- Minimum of five years’ relevant experience, of which proven experience in Big4 and multinational organizations.
- Experience involved with project evaluation and assessment will be added advantage.
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, proactive with positive and hands-on attitude, able to meet tight time line in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in PC applications with hands-on experience in Oracle accounting systems will be an advantage
- Immediate available is preferred.
Candidates with more solid experience will be considered as Senior Accountant
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.