P & A Consultant Limited
P & A Consultant Ltd is a leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, which focuses on placing high caliber professionals into permanent, contract and temporary positions at all management levels. The Hong Kong office specializes in the accounting, banking & financial services, Merchandising, IT & T management consultancy, legal, sales and marketing, human resources, supply chain, logistics & procurement, secretarial & support fields. Having a team of professional recruitment consultants, we provide relevant, professional and reliable recruitment services to both our clients and all job-seekers.
If you are interested in the job, please send your resume to email@example.com
If any query, please do not hesitate to contact me through 34800757, many other jobs not listed, pls send your resume to us.
Accountant / Sr. Account Clerk X2 (Top Urgent)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997544
Sr. Account Clerk/ Account Clerk
( Lai Chi Kok Or Sheung Wan -5 Days - Salary : 13-16K)
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Input AP, AR settlement entries
- Update AP, AR report for collection status etc.
- Chasing payment directly to customers or location offices
- Email Communication to overseas for payment status or payment details
- Form 5 or above with LCCI Level 3;
- At least 2 years relevant experience;
- Good interpersonal and communication skill;
- Good command of English and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Willing to work overtime;
- Immediate available preferred
Accountant : ( Location : Hung Hom ) 5.5 Alter
, Salary : 25-28K
- Handle full set of account.
- Responsible for daily accounting operation.
- Coordinate and monitor accounts receivables & payables.
- Coordinate with other departments on accounting matters.
- Prepare financial reports including forecasting, budgeting and analysis.
- Assist in annual audit and other ad hoc assignments.
- Assist the department manager in system development planning and scheduling, implementation.
- At least 5 years of solid accounting experience with China & Hong Kong Trading & manufacturing background.
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Accounting or holder of LCCI third level.
- Stay in PRC for 3 – 4 days per week is required.
- Good Command of spoken and written Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing..
- Self-initiative, detail minded, responsible.
- Knowledge of MS Windows Server, MS SQL Server 2008 / 2012, Crystal Report are preferable, but not must.
- ERP / MRP / Factory Automation system implementation experience are preferable, but not must.
*** Personal data will be treated with strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.