jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992089
Employer Ref. 3534090/001
A valuable opportunity for an Accounting professional to further develop his/her career within a fast growing organization.
Our client is a multi-national retailer carrying innovative products with over 10,000 stores worldwide. Due to the recent business development, they are now looking for a responsible Accountant (AP focused) to join their Finance team and grow with them.
- Responsible for account payable duties, including payment and staff expenses claims
- Ensure data are accurately authorized and entered into the system
- Support month end closing, review existing system records and reconcile accounts
- Communicate with various parties on group reporting matters
- Assist in ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree in accounting, preferably with ACCA / HKICPA membership or students
- Minimum 5 years working experience in accounting field, preferably in Accounts Payable area
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Detail minded and able to work independently
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid knowledge in MS Office
Our client offers an exciting career opportunity for those who seek career advancement in an international company.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact [Mary] [Cheng] on [+852 2258 3583].
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk