Harvest Strong Limited
Accounting & Administration Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780230
Job Location : Representative office in Shenzhen (G/F SZ Shangri-la Hotel 5mins walk from LoWu border) & Tsim Sha Tsui Office
- Responsible for day-to-day accounting & administrative activity and control.
- Handle full set account, overseeing all finance related matters for a medium size Hong Kong company and representative office in Shenzhen.
- Ensure timely delivery of administrative services to all business units, including maintenance of office facilities and equipment, stationery, consumable ordering & insurance program renewal, etc.
- Prepare monthly statement, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and annual reports.
- Responsible for company secretary work and tax returns.
- Develop a proper system to ensure the smooth operation.
- Assist in ad hoc assignment as required.
- Minimum 5 years of accounting & admin experience in trading, buying office or manufacturing.
- Hands-on attitude, work Independently, Honest & Hardworking, willing to handle assignments at operational level.
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong/PRC accounting standards & taxation.
- Good command in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Daily Travel to Shenzhen office & Follow PRC's holiday.
- Immediate available is preferred.
- Professional qualification in HKICPA/ACCA would be an advantage.
Job Type : Full Time
Working Days Per Week : 5 or 6 days
Working Hours : From 09:30 to 17:30
Other Benefits and Allowances :
- Transportation Reimbursement
- Lunch is provided
- Double Pay
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Allowance
- Annual Leave
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only."