Isola Capital Group is a multi-family office platform with shareholder families from Asia and Europe with a long history of preserving and generating wealth through a combination of prudent and entrepreneurial investments. Please refer to http://www.isola-capital.com/ for more information.
Accounting & Administration Officer/Senior Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831367
Isola Capital Group is a multi-family office platform with shareholder families from Asia and Europe with a long history of preserving and generating wealth through a combination of prudent and entrepreneurial investments.
Location: Hong Kong
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle full set of accounts, invoice payments, staff expense claims and bank reconciliations, etc.
- Assist in preparing financial reports and regulatory returns
- Liaise with auditors to ensure smooth year end closing
- Assist and participate in the process of budget forecast
- Provide general administration and compliance support
- Report directly to the Head of Administration & Compliance
- Assist in ad hoc assignments and projects
Candidate Profile and Qualifications:
- 3 - 5 years of related work experience in handling full set of accounts and managing financial reports
- Strong Excel skills and have a good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Education background: University degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines from credible institutions
- Detail-oriented and self motivated with strong work ethic and discipline
- Able to multitasking, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Experience in Big Four accounting firms, investment banking, asset management or private equity investment firms would be ideal
- Familiar with QuickBooks or other accounting software would be preferable
- Qualified accountant with CPA or ACCA will be an advantage
- Knowledge of SFC reporting requirements is a plus